Join Our Team!
Guaranty Media is the home of LSU sports, Eagle 98.1, 100.7 The Tiger, 104.5 ESPN, and Talk 1073 FM. We are the only locally owned and operated radio company in the Baton Rouge area, and we are looking to expand! Guaranty Media is currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person to join our staff – if you have strong communication skills, and are customer-service oriented, we want to hear from you! All inquiries will be kept confidential. Guaranty Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Our stations do not discriminate in the sale of advertising time, and will not accept advertising which is placed with the intent to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. Any provision in any order or agreement for advertising that purports to discriminate, or has the effect of discriminating, on the basis of race or ethnicity, is hereby declared null and void.
Advertising Account Executive
Guaranty Media is seeking a creative and motivated salesperson to join the sales team for its cluster of five radio stations, digital properties, event sponsorships, and video opportunities.
Daily activities include:
• proactively identifying new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals and prospecting
• selling and exceeding established revenue goals
• building relationships and developing long-term partnerships with clients.
Guaranty Media, home of Eagle 98.1, 100.7 The Tiger, 104.5 ESPN and Talk 107.3 is expanding, and currently seeking individuals with experience and/or interest in being an on-air talent.
Daily activities include:
- live radio broadcasts
- commercial production
- event and concert promotion
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Guaranty Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Guaranty Media currently seeking an Operations Manager. This person will manage the programming, video and digital operations of all of our radio stations.
- Vision and Strategy
- Work closely with GM to develop the vision and strategy for programming, marketing and brands, digital, and operations.
- Implementing vision and strategy with direct reports to create consistent, compelling, and engaging talent and content, as well as successful and profitable marketing campaigns.
- Work with program directors (PD’s) to implement excellent on-air sound, imaging and promos for the growth and expansion of audience engagement and response.
- Work with Digital Media Specialist to maximize the on-air and digital assets including websites, social media presence, emerging technologies, as well as to ensure the audio streaming processes including web and app based systems perform at 100%.
- Work with Sales Managers for on-air and promotional execution of sales promotions.
- Work with independent contractors and brokered programming clients on production of their programs.
- Work closely with Human Resources to develop and implement training for improvement of skill gaps in teams.
- Radio Excellence
- Appear at station events/remotes as a friendly “face” of the station.
- Ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations and company policies.
- Perform on-air as a station personality either live or via voice-tracking, as needed.
- Leadership and Management Excellence
- Develop the leadership and management skills of direct reports to mentor, coach, and develop all team members and talent successfully.
- Create and implement recruitment and on-boarding program to regularly scout for new talent, and train new talent to develop successful shows.
- Create necessary systems to empower direct reports to meet their respective goals and metrics.
- Technical Skills
- At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Proven experience in managing social media branding, digital marketing, and video production
- Proficient in digital automation systems, digital audio editing and production using various software packages
- Proficient in computer skills (Windows/PC; Microsoft Office; etc.)
- Professional, Leadership and Management Skills
- A positive and energetic style, with high integrity, strong work ethic, and ownership of outcomes.
- Ability to solve problems with creativity, and upholding company values in all decisions and initiatives.
- Able to develop streamline processes operation when needed.
- Successfully expand oversight to additional stations that may be added to the market cluster.
- Experienced in creating ongoing alignment between executives and direct reports to meet the goals of the company and solve problems to increase audience engagement, market penetration and great customer service.
- Vision and Strategy
Interested in working at Guaranty Media? Let us know!