Join Our Team!
Guaranty Media is the home of LSU sports, Eagle 98.1, 100.7 The Tiger, 104.5 ESPN, and Talk 1073 FM. We are the only locally owned and operated radio company in the Baton Rouge area, and we are looking to expand! Guaranty Media is currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person to join our staff – if you have strong communication skills, and are customer-service oriented, we want to hear from you! All inquiries will be kept confidential. Guaranty Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Our stations do not discriminate in the sale of advertising time, and will not accept advertising which is placed with the intent to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. Any provision in any order or agreement for advertising that purports to discriminate, or has the effect of discriminating, on the basis of race or ethnicity, is hereby declared null and void.
Guaranty Media, home of Eagle 98.1, 1045 ESPN, 100.7 The Tiger & Talk 1073 is looking for a Full-time Video Producer.
Candidates must be available to work a variety of hours including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays. Duties will include producing live talk shows, firing digital graphics, operating cameras, sending shows to a YouTube livestream (and local/regional television networks), sharing show links on social media, and operating a Ross video switcher. Prior experience not necessary but is helpful.
Please apply through this post or send your resume and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS PLEASE!! Females and minorities are encouraged. GBCBR, LLC is EOE.
What we offer:
- Full benefits including health insurance
- Additional benefits including long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and vision/dental
- Competitive 401K retirement matching
- Paid time off and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity to work for one of BR’s Best Places to Work 2021
Social Media Strategist
Guaranty Media is seeking a creative and motivated Social Media Specialist to join our team for our new podcast network (Drop Biscuit Studios) and its associated shows.
Do you like engaging with communities digitally? Do you enjoy learning the interesting new things social media platforms can do? Are you a creative thinker who also enjoys seeing results?
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and publishing engaging and interesting content on all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram, to grow an audience and build brand awareness. This process could include blogging, creating and improving social media profiles, managing regular social media posts, brainstorming social media ideas, responding to comments and messages, capturing photos and videos, and running ad campaigns.
We are interested in someone who can not only come up with great ideas for social media, but also follow through on them to ensure their success
- Executing social media strategy at the Network level (Drop Biscuit Studios) as well as ongoing social media management of individual show/talent properties
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of talent to maximize their audience engagement on social media
- Ability to create visually engaging posts across all social media platforms
- Encourage greater social media participation among a targeted community
- Stay abreast of latest changes in social media platforms and how they can benefit our company
- Come up with creative/effective ideas for social media
- Schedule social posts based on campaign ideas
- Report on the success or failure of those ideas and refine strategy based on that data
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising, computer science, or related discipline
- Experience with Facebook for Business, Instagram Business, Twitter, and TikTok
- Strong Writing Skills
- Strong Visual Skills
- A strong desire to learn more about social media
- Familiarity with running ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or others
- Ability to create Snapchat (and other location-based) filters
- Experience with social media scheduling software
- Video Editing Skills (Especially vertical, short form)
- Photography Skills
- Graphic Design Skills
- Ability to organize projects and compile reports with attention to detail
- Utilize internet knowledge as a consumer using social media tools
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Analyze data and research trends in order to develop new strategies
- Adjust to the constantly changing landscape of social media
- Passion for digital marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify & resolve problems
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
What you’ll get
- Great work-life balance
- Full benefits including health insurance
- Additional benefits including dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Competitive 401(k) retirement matching
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid day of service for a non-profit of your choice
- Matching financial contribution to a non-profit of your choice
- Regular company social events
Guaranty Media provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Interested in working at Guaranty Media? Let us know!