Join Our Team!
Guaranty Media is the home of LSU sports, Eagle 98.1, 100.7 The Tiger, 104.5 ESPN, and Talk 1073 FM. We are the only locally owned and operated radio company in the Baton Rouge area, and we are looking to expand! Guaranty Media is currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person to join our staff – if you have strong communication skills, and are customer-service oriented, we want to hear from you! All inquiries will be kept confidential. Guaranty Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Our stations do not discriminate in the sale of advertising time, and will not accept advertising which is placed with the intent to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. Any provision in any order or agreement for advertising that purports to discriminate, or has the effect of discriminating, on the basis of race or ethnicity, is hereby declared null and void.
Part-Time Video Producer
Guaranty Media, home of Eagle 98.1, 1045 ESPN, 100.7 The Tiger & Talk 1073 has an IMMEDIATE Part-time Video Producer.
Candidates must be available to work a variety of hours including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays. Duties will include producing live talk shows, firing digital graphics, operating cameras, sending shows to a YouTube livestream (and local/regional television networks), sharing show links on social media, and operating a Ross video switcher. Prior experience not necessary but is helpful.
Please send resume and materials to HR Director danielle@
guarantymedia.com. NO CALLS PLEASE!! Females and minorities are encouraged. GBCBR, LLC is EOE.
Sales Professional - Jay D's Louisiana Products
Hug Jay D, LLC, a division of the Jay Ducote Hospitality Group under Guaranty Corporation, is looking for a motivated sales professional with experience in food products, distribution, e- commerce and other retail sales, demos, tastings, and more.
The ideal hire will be able to quickly plan, direct, and coordinate the distribution and movement of Jay D’s Louisiana Products from manufacturing, through the distribution chain, to retail partners and to the customer. They will coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories and routes, quotas, and goals. They will manage and maintain relationships with wholesale and retail partners. This hire will also understand how to analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers. We want a candidate who can sell our products to potential customers but can also take the reins and lead the company’s desired growth and vision.
- Understand and advance product knowledge to new and existing customers
- Lead the sales efforts for new accounts as well as growing and maintaining existing accounts
- Work with distributors and brokers to expand the footprint of the product line
- Manage and distribute to existing self-distribution accounts, and add more to that portfolio
- Help push and promote e-commerce efforts internally as well as explore additional sales routes through other e-commerce options
- Provide retail support and direct sales opportunities through customer-facing demos and tastings at retail partners, trade shows, festivals, farmers markets, and more
- Help develop and implement marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C for the product line including marketing/sales materials, social media, radio, print, trade opportunities, placements, and more
- Build relationships, identify customers, gather intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-10 years of experience
- Able to obtain and meet industry licensing requirements as needed
- Must possess a valid driver license and secure and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws
- Critical nature of this job may require extended hours and weekends
- Experience in food or hospitality industry
- Proficient working knowledge of computerized applications, especially Microsoft products and specialized business applications software
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of management
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills necessary to lead a team and establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge of applicable state regulations and food market dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, coach, and lead colleagues and direct reports by example in an intense and fast-paced business environment
- Must require little direction or supervision; goal-oriented, focused, and assertive
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities on tight deadlines and maintain high level of quality output
- Strong analytical, leadership and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to understand and manage budgets, profitability, and expenses
- Ability to lead the company’s growth
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 40lbs, hauling and stocking products
- May require setting up demos and tastings
- Competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus commission
- Competitive 401k retirement matching
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus enrollment in our wellness program
- Short-term and long-term Disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid day of service for a non-profit of your choice
Guaranty Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Advertising Account Executive
Guaranty Media is seeking a creative and motivated salesperson to join the sales team for its cluster of five radio stations, digital properties, event sponsorships, and video opportunities.
Daily activities include:
• proactively identifying new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals and prospecting
• selling and exceeding established revenue goals
• building relationships and developing long-term partnerships with clients.
Interested? Load your resume below.
Guaranty Corporation is a privately held Louisiana corporation formed in 1926. It conducts business in radio broadcasting, streaming TV, digital media sales, and hospitality. Our company is looking for an experienced, well-organized, full-charge Bookkeeper who can wrap their arms around many different projects in a diverse, and expanding, set of industries.
- Documenting transaction details
- Entering financial transactions in databases
- Organizing financial reports
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Processing payments
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Prepare journal entries
- Producing various financial reports and statements
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements
- 3+ years in relevant experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Excellent data entry skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience in NetSuite a plus
- Experience in Hospitality and Media accounting a plus
- Efficient in Excel
What You’ll Get
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Benefits including health insurance, long and short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k)
- Wellness Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid day of service for a non-profit of your choice
- Matching financial contribution to a non-profit of your choice
- Regular company social events
Interested in working at Guaranty Media? Let us know!