Guaranty Media is looking to add a video editor to our team with some serious chops in both Adobe Premiere and After Effects, as well as a strong understanding of Youtube.
- Do you love to bring fresh ideas to the table and push projects from good to great?
- Are you bursting with ideas and tired of basic, boring editing jobs?
- Are you an outside-the-box thinker with a good sense of humor who isn’t afraid to get in Photoshop or After Effects and get their hands dirty?
- Do you hear the word algorithm and get excited?
If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for editors that are quick and efficient, thrive on fast turnarounds, like collaborating with a small team and do equally well with direction.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Video editing
– Sound editing
– Creation of new assets and transitional elements using Photoshop or Illustrator
– Photo-manipulation for on-screen assets using Photoshop
– Motion graphics creation using After Effects or Premiere, for both live and pre-produced content
– Layered effects (possibly utilizing simple masks and overlays)
– Basic rotoscoping from time to time
– Basic keyframing using After Effects, Premiere, and various cg systems for live productions
– Meet with a small team on digital marketing projects
If this sounds like you, send your resume’ and best samples to email@example.com now!