Human Resources Manager for Guaranty Corporation
Guaranty Corporation is a privately held Louisiana corporation formed in 1926. It conducts business in radio broadcasting, streaming TV, digital media sales, and hospitality. Our company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities for our organization to maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, benefits, and regulatory compliance.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management.
- Developing a new performance evaluation process
- Involved in the development of short- and long-term incentive plans
- Develop training programs for career growth
- Oversight and enhancements to the company employee manual
- Consider specific nuances for restaurant team members
- Oversight and development of a remote work policy
- Development of on-line hiring process
- Include potential testing options
- Coordination and consideration for implementing an Enneagram program
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and help select applicants.
- Provide current and perspective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Analyze and modify benefit policies to establish competitive programs and assure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, administering contracts, and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Identify causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel training for any mandated laws
- Investigate and report accidents to worker’s comp
- Prepare and follow budgets for the HR department
- Prepare and develop annual FCC reporting for all radio stations
- Prepare and administer wellness program and wellness committee.
- Serve as 401K Plan Administrator
- Report to President of Guaranty Corporation.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Proven track record of success
- Confident, driven, and dynamic leader
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience at a HR position at a Broadcast entity, Marketing Agency, or in Hospitality.
- Experience in the Enneagram program
What You’ll Get
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Benefits including health insurance, long and short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- Paid day of service for a non-profit of your choice
- Matching financial contribution to a non-profit of your choice
- Regular company social events
Please send resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org