Come to the Main Library at Goodwood from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday, February 9, to receive FREE tax preparation assistance through the Capital Area United Way’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program! No registration is necessary, just show up. If spouses are filing jointly, both must be present. Can’t make it? Call 2-1-1 to find your nearest tax site and schedule an appointment. For more information, visit https://www.cauw.org/supertaxday.
Here’s what you should bring:
- Photo identification
- Social Security card or ITIN for each family member
- W-2 forms for all jobs, all 1099 or 1098 forms and information on other income received
- Child care provider information
- Checking and savings account information for direct deposit
- Other relevant information about income and expenses